Saturday

Elementary Lesson Plan Website

UPDATE-After you visit this site, please visit my 'Mom Blog' website at http://www.thebloggingmom.com/  Thanks.


Wow! This is my first chat here in the lesson plan lounge. I am excited about posting all kinds of elementary lesson plans. Although I get many ideas from the internet myself, I thought it would be neat to create a place where I shared some of my favorites. I have been known to spend hours upon hours browsing sites in order to find creative and fun lesson plans for all subject areas. There are some wonderful lesson plans floating around in cyber-land, and many are FREE. I have found lots, but I simply can't imagine how many are out there just waiting to be discovered. As a teacher, I find teaching is more fun if I have an interactive lesson plan that keeps my students engaged, so that's why I go searching. Please know that any template or skill sheet you find on my website that has my website http://www.lessonplanlounge.blogspot.com/ on it, I made. I own all the rights to it. If you decide to print one of my skill sheets, please recognize me and my website by leaving the website address at the bottoms of all sheets. I do appreciate it. :-) There are many other websites I will link to when I make reference to how I used them in the classroom. Please make sure you give credit to those people/websites, and only reproduce for classroom use or as directed on their websites. I am not selling ideas that I did not create. This website is simply an avenue to direct other teachers to the sites that are available in this very large cyber community of teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment